A Splash of Red

September 23, 2012



All: Splash




Splash had always been my favorite brand since I had been known to it when I was 17. Its a Dubai based brand and is very popular all over UAE.



Check their website to find out more about them:


picture from http://www.splashfashions.com/




It has very nice selections of... Everything! From shoes, accessories casual and formal wear, they're all in one big store! And the best part is when they have big sales like the one they have now!

Take a closer look on these shoes for example:


And this leather weave bracelet:



Btw, that leather bracelet with silver tubes (thing) is from Koket which is based in my home country Philippines. You guys should also cheek it out:



If anyone of your are wondering where in part of the world am I, I'm based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Splash has 8 branches here in Abu Dhabi, my favorite stores are in ABD Coop, Centerpoint in Marina Mall and one in Al Mariah Mall.

Oh yeah! Splash will still be on sale until end of this month so if you're in the country... RUN AS FAST AS YOU COULD (before the good stuff sells fast!). Aside from the sale, they give you these vouchers worth 50Dhs and you can use them once you go over 200Dhs.

Okay enough about bargain talk! lets cross out stuff from The List!

9 Sweaters = 8 Sweaters
10 Pants = 9 Pants
15 Pairs of Shoes = 14 Pairs of Shoes


Enjoy the rest of the week!!! :D



see look also @ http://lookbook.nu/lop

More Pics on my Facebook Like page @ http://www.facebook.com/closetlo





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook