Happy Happy Happy New Year!!!! :D

December 31, 2012



Shirt and Blazer: Iconic
Badge: Splash

Happy New year to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012 was a challenging year for me... Had to take a lot of hard decisions but it was also exciting and was a big learning experience.



Last new year I said to myself that 2012 was going to be a "Me" year, and it was. I flew out of my comfort zone. I learned a lot about myself and learned how to make myself happy and do some activities that I never knew I could do! I still miss my friends though... I wish they're having more fun than me... :D




This year I have a good feeling that it would be my Career year! :)

Hoping good things will come to me in whatever venture I may take this year!

Heard that green and black would be the lucky color this New Year, and what a coincidence! I have planned this look a couple of weeks ago like I usually do and it was really fascinating to find that out! Not to mention I was born under the year of the Snake which would be the Chinese Zodiac year for this year! 2013 might be a good year for me, I really have a good feeling!

Hope you all here in Blogger and Lookbook.nu have a wonderful New Year!!!!!!!

Crossing stuff on The List:

7 Overcoats/ Casual Jacket = 7 Overcoats/ Casual Jacket
7 Long Sleeves Polo = 7 Long Sleeves Polo

Always have fun!









Hype me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset


Quick peek on the next look!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. awesome look :)

    happy new year*
    heart-sease.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook