The best is yet to come

December 01, 2012




Blazer: Zara

This is the very first blazer that I bought here in UAE when I moved in here. Had to really think hard how to use it cause as much as how nice it looks, it's kinda hard to match it with something!

Normally when I do and plan my looks, I take a shot and see if it looks great and if it doesn't I redo it again til I get the style and shots that I like. I realize since that blazer have some black linings on it, then maybe it would look good in all black! Added some color to it an there you go! Hope you guys like it as much as I did! :)

Nothing much new that happened this week except that I was so busy at work I hardly was able to open my lookbook and Lo's Closet. Hope this week I will be able to since I finally decided to put internet connection at my house (yey!!!). Bit struggling still on the online world but I think I'm doing fine... I think... ^_^

Anyway  bought a lot of stuff for Lo's Closet yesterday! I've got some very nice stuff lined up for the season!!! ^_^ Very excited and pumped up!!!! Cant wait to shoot the stuff that I bought!!!! :D


Crossing stuff on The List:

7 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets = 6 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets

Stay tuned!









Hype me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop


More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset



Quick peek on the next look!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Super blazer!!!!
    following in facebook! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look sooo happy :D
    love your shoes!

    heart-sease.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook