Love FOREVERMORE Splash A/W 2013 Fashion Show

October 01, 2013




This was probably the best fashion show I have ever attended in recent history!

Everything was so red... Red as in L-O-V-E!

The crowd was amazing the people, the models looked great, the styling was spectacular, and the after-event was probably one of the best parties I've ever attended to!

Anyway, before I get crazy on the details, lets talk about the fashion.

Autumn and Winter as you all know are both my favorite seasons. I can pretty much do anything especially when the dry winter comes here in UAE. Since the weather is not too cold and definitely not hot, its the best time to experiment and try different things in terms of style.

And that's how the Splash A/W 2013 Fashion Show made it right! They mixed plaid patters with fur,  flower prints were on dresses which in my opinion was a great way to stay with the concept and of course red was the highlight of the show, a very tough color in my opinion but as a recent fan of the red I am so grateful that they showed me ideas on how to soften up or put edge and class on this striking color.

The opening was so breathtaking! It felt like the first time ever that you'll open a music box and experience how facinating it is!



These are my favorite looks from the first half of the show:


I guess no one will ever beat the red-black combination and the styling for me looks European in nature. The first half for me was like something you can wear during the day, ready to go out to the city, flashing your amazing outfit and looking good in it. And it doesn't stop there! The second half was as awesome as the first!



This part of the show was more like the evening part where you are ready to party what that certain toughness and edge but doesn't go to overboard, there were some rock elements and it felt very New York for me. Oh and that final dress was so striking! I was so speechless!


Overall, I became more excited this season and I have already took a mental note on some of the pieces I hope would be out on the stores very soon! I can't wait!


A very successful event indeed!

Runway photos credits to Splash Fashions. If you want to see more of the runway looks visit their Facebook like page on this link: https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions 

Oh! I was interviewed by Splash's regular host Clare! (who looked stunning on that dress btw!). And of course I wore something red as well! ^_^


Thank you so much Splash Fashions for inviting me, and a special mention to Ms. Udita Singh for giving me the opportunity to attend this wonderful event! <3


Oh and yes, thank you so much for the drinks as well!!!! :D

If you want to see the before and after event photos of the show and you might have been there during the night and we took a fabulous photo of you... you may see them on my Facebook Likepage!:





Always have fun!



Hype me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop


More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

 
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram:
https://instagram.com/loscloset

More style and fashion in the streets of Abu Dhabi: http://www.onstreetabudhabi.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook