Travel Light

January 15, 2014



Travel Bag: H&M
Sweater: Zara
Chinos: Cotton On

Whenever I'm alone lying down, I always think of traveling in places I always see in the magazines. Unfortunately, with the limited resources and time I have, I don't have enough opportunities to travel to these places. All I can do now is dream. But I'm sure one day, when I'm older I would be able to travel and see the world I only see in movies and magazines.



The top three places I would go to are the ff:

1. Venice, Italy


This would probably be my ultimate romantic destination! I would definitely go here with a special someone drinking wine, walking on the streets, sailing the Grand Canal and of course dining on the city's restaurants enjoying all kinds of Italian dishes.

2. Paris, France


Ahhhh, Paris! The city of lights! I would visit the place for its most famous art museums, a picture in the Eiffel Tower, coffee while listening to classical music, and of course the fashion.

3. Santorini, Greece


My dream summer destination. There's nothing in this place I don't like! It's perfect! If there's a place I could stay forever, it would be Santorini. I've only seen the place in the movies and I've completely fallen in love with it. I would probably sit in a comfortable chair, drinking a cocktail with a bit of a tan enjoying the view of the waters, hills, mountains and the houses, oh gosh take me there now! I've imagined myself going to this place more than an thousand times and never get sick of it.



Anyway, about the outfit. Today, I'm wearing the perfect day on the streets outfit complete with a travel bag that would carry everything you need. I haven't thought of buying a nice travel bag until I realize its essential to have one especially if you go out on short trips a lot. Chinos for me is a great substitute for jeans when traveling since it's very comfortable.

What about you? What's your dream destination/s?


Crossing out stuff on The List:

5 Slacks/ Chinos = 4 Slacks/ Chinos
10 Sweater = 6 Sweaters
5 Bags = 2 Bags

Always have fun!








Hype me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/loscloset


Shop at choies.com!:

Choies-The latest street fashion
Choies-The latest street fashion

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you look so fashionable and i love that view so much!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics.
    Visit my new blog and follow me.
    http://themakeuppower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lo!
    I feel very happy to see your blog!
    Your pics are all in charming smile ;)
    Thank you for your comment on my lookbook.
    Maybe it would be great if we can follow each other on Gfc and bloglovin?
    nice to see you Lo!

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook