It Still Feels Like Yesterday

March 09, 2014



Blazer: Iconic
Shirt: Giordano
Scarf: H&M
Jeans and Sunglasses: Pull and Bear

Its my 100th Lookbook post!!!! WHOHOO!!!! Well its not exactly my 100th look since there are some looks that I either took out from Lookbook.nu or didn't even make to my blog. I'm so happy! I never thought I would come this far!




I cant help but feel nostalgic, its been a year and half now since I started Lo's Closet and look at me now! I'm still blogging! I used to do a lot of random blogs when I was younger but they were more about what was going on in my life back then (I was a bit emotional and dramatic when I was younger). And then finally, I had a huge idea to make my own style blog and that's when Lo's Closet was born! Now, it has become my weekly task and hobby and there is nothing in this world that could make me do something else (unless if I travel which will be a little bit difficult).

For my 100th look, of course I wore something classic and dapper! lol! I'm wearing a checkered shirt from Giordano which is now one of my favorite shirts that was given to me by someone really special. :)

I paired it with a nice grey Blazer from Iconic and accessorized it with a scarf from H&M. If anyone of you is wondering why the scarf doesn't stick out below the blazer well I just recently discovered a really cool trick on how to do that. I would probably say its a sort of a style hack! :D

The trick is very simple, you just tuck your scarf together with your shirt inside you trousers/jeans. Spread the bottom a the scarf a bit (it should look like you're wearing a cardigan underneath your blazer) so it would not bulge and won't look like you just drank 12 bottles of beer (haha!), and there you have it! Easy and simple.

Jeans are from Pull and Bear and I swear if you want super skinny jeans, you can find them easily at Pull and Bear. They fit perfectly well! Plus they also have cool accessories such as this pair of sunglasses!

This 100th look is a sign that I should keep on going, and I thank everyone especially my followers and friends who has been there since the early days of Lo's Closet. I know I've said this before, and if I could only find better words than "thank you" I would say it more than a thousand times. You guys have become a big part of my life as a style blogger and I'm just really overwhelmed with all the messages and comments you leave on all my social media platforms. Again thank you so much for the support and love I've received from all of you!

Crossing stuff from The List:

10 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets = 2 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets
10 Long Sleeves Polo = 2 Long Sleeves Polo
5 Jeans = COMPLETE!




Always have fun!








Hype me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/loscloset


Shop at choies.com!:
 
Choies-The latest street fashion
Choies-The latest street fashion

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great look! I love that jacket and your shoes are fabulous! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook