Love Abu Dhabi Year 2 Anniversary: The Galleria Mall

September 06, 2014



Shirt, Trousers and Hat: Zara
Bowtie: Splash

Finally!!! My 2nd Year Anniversary Celebration is here!

For some of the people who doesn't know whats going on, let me give you guys a brief information about the LOVE ABU DHABI series. This year is all about Abu Dhabi and my favorite places in the city. This is the city where my style blogging career started and I guess its about time to give homage to the city where it all began.



Fist in the series would be...


THE GALLERIA MALL

This is my favorite mall, not just in Abu Dhabi... But the entire UAE! Now I know you guys must be thinking why I featured a mall in my Anniversary series, why not the Grand Mosque, or the Emirates Palace? Why? Well like I said I will only feature locations that are significant in my life as a Style Blogger.

Having said that, The Galleria Mall would be a great fit for that. Its a mall that sells High End products and brands. No retails stores in this mall, its the 5th Avenue of Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately, as of now most of the shops here I could not afford, but I usually go here for inspiration on the latest fashion trends in the market. On top of that, this mall is not overcrowded and most of the people who shops here dress themselves up so whenever I go here I don't feel out of place.


This mall also features a park and a sea view overlooking Abu Dhabi's growing amount of buildings. The mall itself has a very nice architecture and it feels very luxurious the moment you step in. Unfortunately, I was not able to take a lot of photos inside the mall cause I was too busy taking videos so I have to take note of that on my next post. However, like I said I took a lot of videos of the mall and by the end of this series, I will upload a fun video which hopefully you guys will like (Yes! That's a surprise I just casually revealed there! lol!). :)

One more thing I love about this mall is that it has a quiet and not so crowded food court plus nice coffee and pastry shops. One pastry shop I particularly like is the Magnolia Bakery!

A wide variety of yummy pastries and cupcakes!!!

Blueberry Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cupcake and S'mores Cupcake


Magnolia Bakery has a very cute and homey ambiance and I always get excited whenever I go in. Its my little pastry paradise! ^_^
This look would probably one of my most fashion forward outfit to date. I'm wearing a traditional straw hat, a crisp white shirt with a minimal artsy Pollock-ish print and a textile print trousers all from Zara. I accessorized it with a bowtie from Splash Fashions, a nice formal handbag and simple black leather loafers.

I'm just getting started! So keep visiting my site for more of the LOVE ABU DHABI series!




 










 5 Slacks/ Chinos = COMPLETE!

Always have fun!










Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



This series is partnered by:
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. GREAT LOOK AND COOL PANTS

    http://theguyinmilano.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook