Sail Away

July 04, 2015



Watch: Daniel Wellington
Shorts: Animal House
Lapel Pin: Ropa

Hey guys! Sorry been gone lately, but like I said from my previous post, blogging is a sort of a hobby for me now and not really something I would do for a career until an opportunity arrives. Right now, I'm focusing more on my private life doing a couple of stuff on the side and learning new things such as cooking Asian Dishes plus I'm also planning and saving for a major trip next year which I am so looking forward to!




Oh but don't worry though! Now that I have more time for myself, I also have more time to think of well thought of outfit posts here in my blog! Plus! If you haven't followed my Istagram account yet you might be interested to know that I am posting more about what I do on my daily life.

Anyway for this week's look, I am wearing my all time favourite fashion trend during summer: Nautical!


We live in a village town near a small port so of course I have been dying to put on an outfit that will go perfect with the location. Today I am wearing a nice comfy white summer blazer and a plain white shirt. For the bottoms I am wearing a striped shorts I got in the Philippines during my previous vacation. I got the shorts from a cute little shop called Animal House found around SM Mall of Asia. And let me tell you, if had more time to buy stuff there I would have bought everything on the store! lol! They have all the cute clothes that I would definitely love to wear, unfortunately I didn't had enough time to shop but I would definitely return there if ever I go back home to Manila for my vacation next year.


To complete this nautical look, I wore a very cool lapel pin I got from a store named Ropa found in Shoppesville Greenhills Manila. This store used to be one of my favorite stores when I was living in Manila and I'm so glad that they still sell a lot of very nice accessories.

Im also wearing my very own Daniel Wellington pre-ordered Dapper Watch! It such a perfect watch for all the gentlemen who likes watches that are low key, yet still very stylish. The bracelet actually came with a leather strap, but I changed it with a DW Nato strap to go perfectly with the outfit.

Thank you Daniel Wellington for again sending me one of your beautiful watches!

Get your own DW Dapper Watch! Visit their site!:


See you all again on my next post! BTW to all my Muslim followers, Ramadan Kareem!

Keep enjoy Summer guys!


5 Shorts = 2 Shorts

Always have fun!










Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Due to the COVID-19 , students are very depressed and they are unable to complete their assigned task so that I would like to advise them that they must get help from Assignment Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing this quality informational content. I really like your fashion lifestyle. I just want to thank you for sharing beautiful pictures with us. Keep sharing more articles with us. Now it's time to get Long distance taxi for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice article. I like your closet, romper, shorts, and watch. I admire your sense of style and your overall appearance. Thanks for sharing your summer outfit style with us. Now it's time to get Roofing Services in Wayne NJ for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing this quality content. It's a nice summer dress. I like this type of fashion lifestyle. Now it's time to avail limo service Glendale az for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook