Keep it Casual

October 14, 2015




Wallet: Ogön Designs
Shirt: Pull and Bear
Trousers: Topman
Socks: Hitsu Socks
Shoes: New Balance

It has been a while guys! Well as you all know, I have been busy with my current project which will be launched... THIS WEEKEND!!!! Yes people! The moment of truth has finally arrived!






I will be launching my very own Youtube Channel this weekend!!!! I will not give you more information yet until my very first video is released, but don't worry everything will be explained this coming weekend! :D


So this week I'm keeping it casual. Like I said I'd like to look how I would look daily and feature more relatable outfit looks. But of course I will still occasionally feature my usual preppy/dapper looks! :)

This month I am so grateful to collaborate with two amazing brands that I will feature in my blog and my Youtube Channel!


Hitsu Socks is a company based in Totonto Canda that collaborates and supports local artists to design these super cool and uniquely designed socks. A portion of the money received from buying a pair of Hitsu Socks will be given to the artists who designed the socks.

As a self proclaimed amateur artist I really appreciate the fact that Hitsu Socks is acknowledging the skills of these artists. It makes me feel that there are still a company out there that celebrates creativity and help inspire artists and motivate them by selling their designs.

The collection I got is the Street Art Series. Its has this graffiti wall kind of vibe with vibrant, fun and energetic colors which just suits my personality perfectly!


Next brand is Ogön Designs. This company sells aluminium designed wallets that are durable, waterproof and can even protect your credit cards from scanning credit card thieves! How awesome and innovative is that?!

Ogön designs doesnt just sell wallets, they also sell card holders, coin holders, passport holders, and clutches for the ladies.

I really like the modern and functional design especially the quilted collection. It looks very chic and classic yet still maintains all the outstanding features of an Ogön Designs wallet.

Now about the look. Today since Autumn is on its way, I am wearing a slightly layered outfit that still has elements of a Summer look in case the weather is still warm and sunny during the day yet still quite prepared in case it becomes a bit windy and chilly in the afternoon.

I wore a nice unbuttoned denim shirt (Pull and Bear) with a tank underneath.  For the bottoms, I wanted something to compliment the denim so I wore a nice Chinos (Topman), a pair of Hitsu Socks and a new pair of New Balance Shoes. And finally, I brought in of course my Ogön Designed wallet to secure all my IDs, money and cards. :D

If you want to buy these items featured on my blog, click on the images below to direct you straight to their sites!:






Again thank you Hitsu Socks and Ogön Designs for sending me your products! More these items soon on my blog!

Don't forget to tune in on my Lo's Closet and my other Social Media Channels for the official launch of my Youtube Channel!




Always have fun!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook