I'm Still Here

April 23, 2016


3 Piece Suit: Zara
Shirt and Lapel Pin: Iconic

Wow! It has been months since I last did a style post!

Well I haven't really officially left. Like I said before I will never be in hiatus, it just that right now I have different priorities and focusing on different things.



Blogging has been a huge part of my life and I wont easily let go of it. It has been severely a part of me. However, right now I have a different take on it.


My purpose on why I blog is not to be popular, but basically to tell my story and share my creativity. It was never my goal to be popular or to be known. Sure I loved attending fashion shows, partnering with brands and being featured in a magazine but my main focus was to share my story.

Unfortunately, the past few months before I moved to Dubai, blogging felt like a task instead of something I enjoy. So I had to sit back and it didn't matter to me how long it would take, I just wanted to do sort of a re-boot.


While I was doing my reboot, I realized that I've always loved fashion but it has become an expensive hobby. Aside from fashion, there's another thing that I wanted to do and that is to travel. I have been in UAE for almost  four years now and I was so focused on my blog that I forgot to save money to travel.

This is why I created my YouTube channel. This time, I wanted to collect memories rather than collecting material things. I want to be able to watch something when I grow old and be able to remind myself that I went to a wonderful location or did something cool and fun.

Fashion as of now will not be on the top of my priorities as of this moment and I'm putting travel first.

I have been doing a lot of planning since the start of this year and I'm so glad that slowly I'm able to reach my targets. Another thing reason why I'm saving is that I want to upgrade my camera and buy more equipments to improve my YouTube videos.

Today I am wearing a three piece suit from Zara. If you guys still remember, it was in one of my goals to get myself a three piece suit, but since I wanted to do more casual looks I keep on delaying purchasing a set. I completed and clean this look with a crisp white shirt, accessorized with an adorable lapel pin (Iconic) and finished with a hat and wingtip shoes.

"I'm still here."
Don't worry! I will still do some style posts time to time, although I would not be as active as I used to before. ^_^

If you want to see what I have been up to, please visit my YouTube channel and subscribe!

I recently went to the Middle East Film and Comic convention at the Dubai World Trade Center which you can watch here:



Thank you and see you all on my next posts! :D

Always have fun!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So now you can enjoy doing what you love Kier :) I miss you over here but seeing you happy makes me happy too! Love youuuu xx Ploy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook