Where have I been all this time?

August 14, 2016




Shirt: Zara
Shorts: H&M

Boy it has really been a while! I will not go into full details in as to why I have been gone for a couple of months. But to cut the story short, I immersed myself into work and focus into learning new things, which I did. I gained a few friends, discovered myself more, learned a new direction in life and looking forward more for my future.




I have to say, it was a tough decision to set aside one of my favorite things to do, but it was something I had to do. I always tell my readers that I blog not because I want to gain something from it, this blog only works as outlet for me to share my little journey into building my wardrobe which I successfully did for the past three years that I have been blogging.

And if I have to be completely honest, that chapter of my life has long been completed. I was able to build a wardrobe that I almost didn't have any space to store and most of the items I have collected, I haven't really had a chance to wear them in my everyday life. (WOW! I'm so glad that I am finally addressing that in this blog post!)

Having said that, it doesn't mean that I will completely close down my blog. I'm just finding the right direction on what should I do next.


Right now I'm in sort of a roadblock. Like I said in my previous blog post, I had days where I felt blogging was starting to become extra work rather than something I enjoy. I had a few partnerships and deadlines that I almost didn't meet due to the new career I was building on.

I want to find ways to once again learn to enjoy blogging and look forward on doing this rather than forcing myself to do a senseless post on what I wore during a certain week. I want my next posts to be as creative as it used to be and not to just force a look I wasn't 100% sure I liked.


And once again, I am in a point in my life where I have an important decision to make that could potentially build my future more. Right now, my priority is my career, my travel plans and focus more on living rather than being behind a laptop screen most of my time.

Hopefully I do get more opportunities to blog because it is still a part of my life. But I do have some goals and dreams to fulfill and I would not be able to forgive myself if I don't do my best even if it takes less time to do blogging and weekly posts.

I know I'm being very vague so i will just end it with this:

You will come to a point in your life that you will reach a vast ocean with beautiful islands. Unfortunately you won't be able to visit them all and it's up to you to choose the islands that would be best for your journey and would make your time worthwhile. 


Aim high, live young and create wonderful memories!




Always have fun!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook