Chill Time

November 22, 2014


Shirt: Fred Perry
Jeans: Pull & Bear
Watch: Kenneth Cole

Our backyard is looking more and more inviting lately due to the wonderful weather!


My mom put up a very nice and cozy patio which is perfect for reading a nice book with a cup of coffee or just an easy relaxing afternoon nap. And knowing me, I'm the type of person who likes alone time a lot so this officially became a perfect spot for me.

Bagets, 1984

I did an 80's look today inspired by a Filipino movie entitled Bagets. Its a 1984 funny coming of age film about this five young boys and their adventures as they finish senior year. It became a huge hit during that time and all the boys copied their style and looks.

I was watching it a few weeks back and I realized how fun and bold the 80's was in using fun colors and prints.


Lately I've been doing looks with two tones of colors or just one in different shades but I chose something funky and fun this time that's why I came up with an 80's inspired look. For this look I wore a nice classic fit, neon colored polo shirt (Fred Perry) and super skinny jeans (Pull & Bear).  Wore a cool vintage inspired glasses and sneakers.


To complete this look I wore this super cool modern and futuristic, square framed watch (Kenneth Cole) given to me by someone very special. ^_^



Take advantage of Autumn! Go out to a park and enjoy a bit of nature or catch-up on that book you've long wanted to finish and have a nice alone time! ^_^

10 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts = 7 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts
5 Jeans = 4 Jeans


Always have fun!











Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Enjoyed reading the above article, in fact everything is explained in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. get one of the best School Leavers Polo Shirts Design then visit on our website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really i appreciated the effort you made for share the knowledge. get one of the best Polo Team Shirts then visit on our website.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook