Back to Basics with GUESS

January 07, 2017


I did a quick collaboration with GUESS Middle East this week featuring the latest of their collection.

It was a bit challenging to be honest but I think I pulled it off. As you know, I'm not really the type of person who will usually show off his guns, hahaha! But since I have been seriously working out for the past 6 months, I think I deserve to post something out of the ordinary time to time.




And what better way to kinda show off my progress than to wear the classic white shirt and jeans look? There's still a long way to go but I'm really pushing myself to work out more especially this year. :)


There are also a few more things that really caught my attention, first one was this Stretch Technology and Eco-Leather Jacket by GUESS.


Its SUPER light and flexible! This is perfect for people who travels a lot and wants to bring a functional jacket without sacrificing style and space in your luggage.

Now let's talk about these shoes! I soooo love them! Its very comfortable and you can wear them with basically any day look.

One more thing that made me very and happy this week is being a part of the Illustrado Magazine most influential Filipinos in the Gulf!

Read it here! http://bit.ly/2ienSxM

I am so honoured and quite frankly very humbled to be a part of these amazing and very influential Filipinos. I once again congratulate everyone who are part of this list and thank Illustrado Magazine for this recognition. 

Gracing the page together with Joy Caasi! Follow her on Instargam @joycaasi
After a few months of being in a creative hiatus, I did not see this coming and its such an amazing feeling and I wouldn't be able to do this without you! I of course would like to thank all my followers from those who have been with me since the start of my blogging journey to the new followers who just recently discovered me. 



What a great start for 2017, I cant wait to see more! I wish you all a memorable new year full of adventure and laughter!


Always have fun!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook